Lafarge in Canada is proud to provide construction solutions in the buildings, infrastructure and industrial segments. These solutions are built with high performance products from our cement, aggregates, ready-mix concrete, asphalt and road construction, and concrete products divisions. From the use of alternative materials and recycling to renewable energy, Lafarge's focus is to develop innovative products that can contribute toward sustainably constructed building solutions. Lafarge takes personal growth and development to heart, and provides resources for our employees to take control of their own careers. Through our commitment to communities, to the health and safety of our employees and their families, or through the many volunteer hours of our employees, Lafarge demonstrates our care for people. If you want to work in an environment that values hard work, entrepreneurship, and collaborative teamwork, Lafarge is for you. Building Better Cities is what we do. Come Build a Better Career with us! More information can be found at www.lafarge.ca/careers .
Improve the efficiency and productivity of maintenance own personnel and third party maintenance services through a good planning, follow up and optimization of all preventive and corrective maintenance tasks. The objective is achieve the set targets for equipment availability / reliability at the lowest optimum and sustainable maintenance cost, in collaboration with all involved departments or sub-departments, following the maintenance guidelines (CIF and MAC) defined by the company.
Generate and follow up purchase requests for materials, spare and wear parts, ensuring just in time delivery and optimization of NWC
1. (H&S and environment) Assure that all work orders have the required H&S information , and that all legal requirements (safety, environmental, maintenance) are in the yearly preventive maintenance plan and are executed. Internal controls providing reasonable assurance of effective and efficient operations, including actions to prevent and detect fraud and protect Company resources.
2. (Maintenance operations) Planning and scheduling of all corrective and preventive maintenance routines in SAP PM / DMS together with the specific execution responsible. Generation and optimization of the 48/96 weeks workload balancing sheet by department / specialty / technique, targeting a good balance during the days of the year. Generates the weekly, daily and 13 weeks planning. Prioritizes the notifications coming from condition monitoring or others and generates corrective work orders in agreement with the requestor
3. (Maintenance operations) Leads the preparation and consolidation of the shutdown planning (personal, third parties services, materials, spare parts, equipment, tools, time, critical path) with coordination meetings using CIF and MAC guidelines and tools.
4. (Maintenance operations) Monitor the realization of the maintenance plans. Follow-up tasks defined in major shutdowns in a daily frequency.
5. (Management – Planning & Cost control) Generates purchase orders as well as third party services contracts for major shutdown, assure that spares and services will be delivered on time. Control of expenses during planning as well during the execution vs budget and control the inventory level vs target level.
6. (Standards) Assure that special and repetitive jobs come with a standard work order. Lead the weekly KPI revision meeting as well as the work planning confirmation for the next week
7. (People management) In coordination with the Preventive Maintenance Head defines own development and training needs and train maintenance people on planning and scheduling requirements
(Innovation and continuous improvement) Leads After Action Review (AAR) for shutdown or major shutdowns
Pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol testing and a criminal record check may be required.
As the world leader in the building materials industry, LafargeHolcim Ltd and its subsidiaries have the assets necessary to meet the building and design challenges of today’s increasing urbanization. Globally, LafargeHolcim has 115,000 employees, a well-balanced local presence in 90 countries and combined net sales of CHF 33 billion (EUR 27 billion) in 2014. With the most innovative cement, concrete, and aggregates solutions, strong R&D and a commitment to health, safety, and sustainability, LafargeHolcim has the building solutions to meet customers’ needs, from the individual homebuilder to the largest and most complex project. We are committed to drive sustainable solutions for better building and infrastructure while contributing to a higher quality of life. We are positioned to deliver on this commitment.